- Information collected by using our website.
- Information collected through phone calls, contracts, agreements, email or any other way that personal information may be collected.
In complying with the Data Protection Act, 2019, we shall ensure that the personal information we hold about you is;
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we shall clearly explain to you.
- Put to use only for the purposes for which it was collected and not in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we shall have explained.
- Kept securely.
Information we receive from our clients remains their sole and exclusive property, and is used only for the purposes agreed upon.The information is used for no other purpose without express permission from you. Such information is considered confidential and all of our employees meet the highest standards of confidentiality. The information we collect is dependent on the category of persons we are dealing with which includes;
We may collect the following information on or from the student;
- Full name.
- Email address.
- Grade/ Year / Form.
- Guardian’s information.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED.
The information collected above shall be used to create students’ accounts and for authentication purposes.
We may also collect the following information from the students to assist in customizing and curating the students’ experiences in the platform.
The information to be collected shall include;
- Student’s career ambitions.
- Student’s hobbies and interests.
We may collect the following information from the parents; Full name. Phone number. Email address.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED.
The information collected may be used to; To enable us contact the parent/guardian. To enable us to respond to enquiries and offer the necessary support.
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION.(Main person of contact)
We may collect the following information from the School through the main person of contact;
- The school’s registered name.
- The school’s contact details.
- Full name of the person of contact.
The information collected may be used to;
- Enable us to contact the school.
- Create the school’s account.
- IP address or other unique device identifier.
- Device, browser and network information.
- Date and time of your visit to the website and information searched.
- Pages visited and activity done in the platform
The analytical information collected by kinetic shall assist us to customize user experience in our website.
Kinetic follows strict privacy practices and procedures in regard to the disclosure of personal information. Information is not shared with, or transferred to any other corporation, body or individual, in its original or any modified form, unless we are required to do so by statute or legal proceeding, or authorized by you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We have taken appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or processing of the personal data. We have implemented appropriate policies and procedures to protect all your personal information held by us. Kindly note to access our site within a secure environment.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS.
The following are your rights as a data subject as illustrated in the Data Protection Act, 2019. You have a right;
- To be informed of the use to which your personal data is to be put.
- To access personal information.
- To object to the processing of all or part of your personal data.
- To correction of false or misleading data.
- To deletion of false or misleading data.
- To opting out of marketing communications.
HOW TO CONTACT US.